1. When did you start at Altoona Veterinary Hospital?
2. Where did you go to school?
Kirkwood Community College, Veterinary Technology Program
3. What do you love about veterinary medicine?
I love all aspects of veterinary medicine, but I’m most passionate about dentistry and nursing care
4. What is your favorite thing about working at Altoona Veterinary Hospital?
I love the family and friends I have made in the last 25 years, both clients and coworkers. I enjoy being at a place where I can see patients from puppy/kitten to seniors.
5. If you have a family or pets, what are their names/breeds?
Sons Ryan and Rayce (who are my world) and Ryan’s wife Jesrael. My unicorn Hammer – American Quarter Horse and several other horses and a donkey. Dogs: Harley (German Shepherd) Baxter and Finley (Mini Aussie’s) Sage (Catahoula) Brizbee and Bentley Rodger (Blue heeler). I have several cats and a chicken who thinks it’s a cat.
6. What do you do for fun outside of work?
Spending time with my partner in crime, Mike. I love barrel racing/rodeo and spending time with friends and family. I enjoy hanging out on the water whether it be in our pond, a lake, or kayaking.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.