1. When did you start at Altoona Veterinary Hospital?
2. Where did you go to school?
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Bachelors in Business Administration
3. What do you love about veterinary medicine?
The different pets and people I have gotten to meet over the years.
4. What is your favorite thing about working at Altoona Veterinary Hospital?
The top notch staff here. They are fun and knowledgeable which makes the days go by fast!
5. If you have a family or pets, what are their names/breeds?
Husband – Chad
Kids – Tristan, Luka, Kolton, Brody, Gavin and Adeline
2 Golden doodles – Zak and Cricket
6. What do you do for fun outside of work?
Spend time with friends and family which is mostly done at kid’s sporting activities.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.